In the third of our series of “Twenty Questions” Kim and Fulyana once again use their experience and learning to share strategies for management situations. This podcast looks at the following questions:
- What is the power of H2H?
- How can you be self aware without being arrogant or self-deprecating?
- How do you manage interruptions at work, good and bad?
- What can you do to deal with a “group” negative atmosphere at work?
- How can you stay relevant?
- How can you volunteer for projects/tasks without becoming overloaded or getting used?
- How do you stay positive?
- How do you switch off (and on)?