Kim and Fulyana have been fortunate to know many people, from all walks of life in all sorts of places around the world, prepared to be guests on the Inside Exec podcasts.
Here are some who are interested in sharing their experience, career journeys and thoughts with you, our loyal listeners. If there is any that you particularly would like Kim and Fulyana to include in a future podcast, please let us know in a quick email.
Mark Stephen Pooler
Self-leadership and Transformation Expert|Professional Speaker|Radio Host|Public Speaking Coach |PR Expert
Creative entrepreneur Mark Stephen Pooler has overcome the kind of adversity that most people cannot even comprehend. He has taken the resilience from his past trauma and turned that into an inspirational determination to help others.
After years of being severely bullied, Mark turned to drug addiction and started down a dark road of self destruction that nearly ended his life. After having the strength to overcome his addictions, he rebuilt his life stronger than ever.
Mark is now a professional speaker, a coach and a radio host. His area of expertise is self-leadership and transformation. Mark helps struggling entrepreneurs create a mindset and belief system that makes their success a reality.
Mark inspires entrepreneurs to find and use their courage and strength to empower and lead themselves to success. He helps speakers coaches and infuencers to move forwards gain credibility and authority and get results.
If you would like to book Mark to speak at your event or are interested in his coaching packages please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Dr Froswa’ Booker-Drew – I am intrigued by relationships, particularly building networks to address issues in organizations and communities. Because of my extensive background in leadership, nonprofit management, partnership development, training and education, I’ve been quoted in Forbes, Ozy, Bustle, Huffington Post and other media outlets around the world. As Director of Community Affairs for the State Fair of Texas, I manage a department focused on community initiatives, educational programming, partnerships and philanthropy. In addition, I have been asked to speak on a variety of topics such as social capital and networking, leadership, diversity, and community development to national and international audiences. This included serving as a workshop presenter at the United Nations in 2013 on the Access to Power. One of the most impactful life events for me was being a part of the documentary, Friendly Captivity, a film that followed a cast of 7 women from Dallas to India. I consider myself so fortunate to be honored for my work which includes: Semi-finalist for the SMU TEDx in 2012, 2012 Outstanding African American Alumni Award from the University of Texas at Arlington, 2009 Woman of the Year Award by Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. and Diversity Ambassador for the American Red Cross. Graduating with a PhD from Antioch University in Leadership and Change with a focus on social capital and relational leadership has offered me the opportunity to have a scholar/practitioner lens in all I do. I attended the Jean Baker Miller Institute at Wellesley for training in Relational Cultural Theory and completed facilitator training on Immunity to Change based on the work of Kegan and Lahey of Harvard. I have also completed training through UNICEF on Equity Based Evaluations. I am the author of 2 workbooks for women, Ready for a Revolution: 30 Days to Jolt Your Life and Rules of Engagement: Making Connections Last as well as a writer for several publications around the globe.
Joel Wesley Hawbaker – I’m a HS teacher/coach and professional speaker and entrepreneur; I also have worked as an administrator for local soccer leagues and as a private coach for numerous college athletes.
For more information visit
Riana Milne – As a Successful Woman who struggled in Love, I got to the bottom of it by doing years of research and discovered that 90% of us had past Adverse Childhood, Dating or Relationship Trauma which impacts us as Adults in Life & Love – especially powerful and successful Execs! Steve Jobs, Tiger Woods, Trump, Quincy Jones, Opra….ALL had childhood Trauma – yet – they nailed the Business success, but still struggled in some life area – or in Love. I will share with your listeners the 10 most common past traumas (of 18) and how they directly influence our unconscious thoughts, behaviors and actions that keep Professionals stuck or struggling – yet were the very source of them reaching their success. As a Life & Love Coach, I teach the “Watch Me! Motivational Mindset for Success” in all Life areas; and help my clients take any past negative, anxious, fearful unconscious thoughts, deeds or actions; and turn them into a Positive, Conscious, Happy, Peaceful and Successful Mindset that influences all areas of their life.
Free eBook on this topic: HavetheLoveYouDeserve.com
Jim Kirkpatrtick – I talk about first things first: setting a strategy to be successful in any arena. I start with a very simple model that is easy to understand, and works in any discipline. The four levels of the model comprise the leading model to evaluate the effectiveness of training worldwide, and it adapts to any field or goal.
To learn more about the Kirkpatrick Model, visit https://kirkpatrickpartners.com/Our-Philosophy/The-Kirkpatrick-Model
Michelle Miller – I’m currently working/achieving as an Actress in NYC. I have been in film, television and commercials including Homeland, Blue Bloods, Winter’s Tale, Samsung commercials etc. It’s a difficult and competitive industry and I have been featured on other podcasts explaining the business. I am also working on a book about The Business of Acting.
Tahverlee Anglen has spent her career working with nonprofits to develop meaningful programs that have significant impact in our communities and business in a wide array of industries. She has developed and implemented projects from small community organizations, to international trade programs, through partnership development and collaboration. She is a true change-maker at heart!
This is her passion and she brings it to every aspect of her life. You will find her volunteering, advocating and standing behind meaningful organizations that move the needle toward positive change. When not putting plans in place to change the world, you can find her teaching Krav Maga, or training in strength sports (Strongman) and is a mom to two kiddos and one furry baby.
Tahverlee is also the founder of the growing podcast, Grit and Grace. She is excited to be sharing her entrepreneurial journey with listeners on her show, Grit and Grace, which will include many other girl boss guests who will bring their wisdom and discuss how grit and grace are the key aspects to finding balance, staying the course and using life’s challenges as the building blocks to success.
My website is https://www.corporatecauseagency.com/
Lorena Tomasini – I’m passionate talking about problem-solving using life insurance and the benefits it can bring to families and small business owners not just when someone passes away but all the living benefits along the way such as cash value, tax-deductible for small business owners, college funding and much more. I’m not looking to do a sales pitch just provide information and clarify many myths in a fun, easy-going way. I have 12 years of experience in the industry and run an agency together with my mom.
Chat on facebook: https://m.me/malmins22
Pamela Peté – I am a USAF Chief Master Sergeant veteran, Poet, Speaker, Author, Goal Coach and CEO of Masterful Purpose, LLC. I was left homeless at age 15 and was able to overcome all odds to reach the top enlisted military rank less than 1% achieve. My message is how to overcome all obstacles so you can live your masterful purpose.
- Yuri Cataldo – After a short career working on Broadway, I built an award winning bottled water company from scratch. It won 3 international awards, distributed all over the world, featured at the Oscars/Emmys/Golden Globes, and in over 150 articles. I also learned a hard lesson in that sometimes too much good PR is not a good thing…
- Joe Apfelbaum – I am the CEO of Ajax Union, a B2B digital marketing agency based in Brooklyn, NY. I’m also a business strategist, marketing expert and certified Google trainer. I recently authored the book High Energy Secrets, how I lost 95 pounds and have more energy than ever.
- Ian Moyse – I speak often on social media, social selling and the importance of your personal Brand. I keynote speak on the changing buyer dynamic and how to address this, Social selling and cloud technologies and guest blog for Sage, Oracvle, SAP, etc
- Sasha Laghonh – Sasha works as a Business & Lifestyle Strategist within the fields of Management Consulting & Self-Development. Her work focuses on improving the lives of individuals & organizations through harnessing the power of effective management, authentic leadership and executive coaching. As an entrepreneur, founder, author, mentor and coach, her work has been published on global platforms in online/offline publications, books, radio and dynamic media.
- Richard Kaufman – I manage North Jerseys number one GNC took it from 500k to over 1million dollars a year.
- Jason Wasser – Jason Wasser has an extensive background in working with youth and adults from all walks of life. His positions have included serving as a Student Life Coordinator at Princeton University and directing non-profit community educational and recreational programming. A sought after speaker, Jason has conducted numerous seminars at college campuses, retreats, and educational programs on topics including: spirituality, relationships, healing, business/entrepreneurship and leadership. He has an interest in working with entrepreneurs and high performance individuals through his consulting and coaching and utilizes integrative and alternative medicine modalities to amplify his successful outcomes with his clients. Jason graduated from Nova Southeastern University with a Masters Degree in Marital & Family Therapy, Certificate in Sports & Fitness Psychology from California State University and is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Addictions Professional (CAP), and Certified Hypnotherapist. He is one of five mental health professional in the world with a Level III Certification in Neuro Emotional Technique and holds Certification as a Business and Entrepreneur Coach. As a Clinical Member of the AAMFT, he served as a past Board Member of the Broward Association for Marriage & Family Therapy and is a Florida Qualified Supervisor for registered MFT and MHC Interns. Jason is the owner of The Family Room Wellness Associates, a Mind-Body therapeutic healing practice in Fort Lauderdale and works with children, couples, individuals and families.
- Alexis Haselberger – I’m a time-management and productivity coach and consultant, with a background running HR and Operations at start ups. Through my practice, I help people do more, and stress less. I have a lot to say about how people can make their lives simpler and easier through systems thinking, whether employed in corporate, or as an entrepreneur (as I have experience in both places). My goal is to help people create the balance that’s right for them, get everything done that they need to, and still have a life at the end of the day.
- Bill Simmons – I have been coaching and consulting with leaders for over 20 years. As a Business Strategist, I have walked along many business leaders during both challenging and celebrative times
- Ronsanto Cole – Ronsanto Cole is a 30 year entrepreneur. He has build business from the ground up and has been featured on a number of podcasts for entrepreneurship and fashion magazines for fashion. He has a janitorial service, a clothing line, is involved in real estate as well as tech. Ronsanto has built his businesses without the help of partners. Starting at 26 years old he has been through many ups and down and has learned so much knowledge from trial and error while navigating the business world.
- Jesse Santos Chavez – I own a multi location competitive cheerleading/gymnastics gym franchise at the age of 22. I have also traveled the world as a choreographer and event judge. I’m willing to explain the hardships it took to get there. Be perfectly honest when asked questions. I’m an open book and wouldn’t be uncomfortable with anything. I currently mentor my franchise owners.
- Megan Lyons – I have lived in several uber-competitive environments … starting from the world of dancing as a child / high schooler, to getting my undergraduate degree from Harvard, to getting an MBA, to working at one of the world’s top management consulting firms (McKinsey). I’ve learned a lot through all of these, and have worked to balance my competitive nature with my desire to help people and nurture myself. I am now entering my 6th year as owner of The Lyons’ Share Wellness (http://www.thelyonsshare.org). I love sharing my journey.
- Damon Nailer – I am a former janitorial business owner and a current entrepreneur, motivational speaker, consultant, author, and parent educator. I am gearing up to publish a book on leadership this year.
- Ron Carucci – Ron Carucci is co-founder and managing partner at Navalent, working with CEOs and executives pursuing transformational change for their organizations, leaders, and industries. He has a thirty year track record helping some of the world’s most influential executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization and leadership. From start-ups to Fortune 10’s, turn-arounds to new markets and strategies, overhauling leadership and culture to re-designing for growth, he has worked in more than 25 countries on 4 continents. In addition to being a regular contributor to HBR and Forbes, and has been featured in Fortune, CEO Magazine, BusinessInsider, MSNBC, Inc, Business Week, Smart Business, and thought leaders.
- Roger Nierenberg – The Music Paradigm is an engaging and unforgettable learning experience for any type of organization. The organization’s people – who are participants, not just audience members – are seated within a live professional orchestra where they can observe highly trained musicians as they perform. The participants’ attention is drawn to fascinating and unexpected organizational dynamics within the orchestra. People soon realize, however, that The Music Paradigm is much more than a riveting demonstration.
Prior to each event, Maestro Nierenberg has a discussion with the client’s leadership to understand what they want to achieve with their meeting…their goals, their opportunities, their challenges. Based on that conversation, he then devises a series of interactive exercises for the orchestra that will bring their most important issues to life with startling clarity.
- Betty Tufariello – I’ve traversed an interesting journey to arrive at my current mission. I started out studying medicine in Athens, Greece, and decided practicing medicine wasn’t for me. I returned to the U.S. to finish my studies in chemistry and started my career in the pharmaceutical industry as the managing director of a chemistry laboratory for Allergan Optical. I became fascinated with the combination of science, technology, and business and decided to focus that fascination into learning more about intellectual property law.
After completing post-graduate work in organic chemistry, my interest in legal science guided me to enroll at Hofstra Law School. I apprenticed at a law firm during this process to gain practice in the federal courts and the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Upon graduating, I became a partner at one of the oldest and most prestigious intellectual property and industrial property law firms on Long Island.
I founded my company, Intellectulaw™ in 2003, as a way to help clients achieve their personal goals of more income, better quality of life, and peace of mind through securing trademarks, patents, and leveraging their intellectual property.
As an Intellectual Law Attorney, I have important counsel for any new business owner. Though not always at the top of a new business owner’s to-do list, these beginning steps are absolutely fundamental to entrepreneurs and business owners at every stage, and I am dedicated to helping as many people to take action on this as possible.
All entrepreneurs have a valuable brand that needs to be trademarked. Some entrepreneurs have inventions that can be patented and most of them will have websites, blogs and/or newsletters that can be copyrighted. It’s my job to help navigate securing this intellectual property, and I absolutely love talking to audiences about how they can grow their business with this tremendous insight and a sense of peace and security.
- Amy Simpkins – I am the CEO of a small tech/consulting startup in the renewable energy industry. I speak on innovation and creative process for entrepreneurs and organizations, and I would love to bring that topic to your podcast. My life’s work has been centered around the integration of seemingly unrelated things and the subsequent solution of wickedly hard problems.
Ms. Simpkins is a speaker, author, and thought leader in innovation. She facilitates massive leaps forward, helping individuals and organizations with big ideas make connections they’ve been missing. She believes that innovation is for everyone and holds the key to both personal fulfillment and lasting global change. She has been helping innovators implement their ideas since 2013 and is the author of Spiral: A Catalyst for Innovation and Expansion.
Previously, Ms. Simpkins designed, integrated, and operated spacecraft at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company. During her 10-year tenure as an aspiring Spacecraft Systems Architect, she worked on diverse programs such as Juno, Stardust-NExT, Orion, and Space Radar, as well as spent time in dynamic idea incubation groups for new and exciting aerospace innovation.
- Josh Elledge – As a serial entrepreneur, I like to say that I create businesses for the stuff I need myself. When I found myself between jobs and stretching the family budget, I created SavingsAngel.com, a digital consumer advocacy and lifestyle brand, to help people like me and my family find deals and save money.
As I began to grow Savings Angel I used my PR experience as a U.S. Navy journalist to become an influencer in the field. SavingsAngel has grossed more than $6 million in sales and I spent less than $500 in advertising–literally less than I spent on the toner for our office printer!
Having side-stepped a potentially ruinous PR budget for my own startup company, I knew I could pass on my PR magic tricks to other new business owners and entrepreneurs, and help them keep costs down while becoming an influencer.
- Cheryl Thacker – I am coach and entrepreneur and the competition is very steep. We have to focus on distinguishing ourselves from the rest and developing our voice so we can be heard through the noise. I’ve been a coach for over 10 years and have struggled to get out there. But I found that self care, self motivation and taking structured action are key points to being successful and standing out. Also as a coach trainer and mentor I help others get really clear on their purpose, their strengths and their voice and then we come up with a plan to put it all together in a way to stand out from the crowd.
- Renee Lacad – Rene Lacad is a 23-year-old college dropout turned entrepreneur. Utilizing the power of social media he was able to build two six figure companies within the short span of two years. One of his businesses, a digital marketing agency, has helped generate over $2,000,000 in revenue for over 8 different businesses.
- Steve Warren – I have 10 + years in customer service and many capacities where I’ve worked hard to climb the ladder to get what I want and deserve.
- Gary te Roller – A bit about myself and what I am doing that is inspiring people.
I am a recovering drug addict, alcoholic, self sabotager and corporate slave. I was brought to my knees by character defects. The process was ultimately sped up by substance but not because of substance. I have always been a super competitive person striving to achieve more every day to the extreme of being self sabotaging. I checked myself into rehab and on coming out one month later, I realised everything I was chasing in my life was based on the premise of societies ideals and not my own. I shortly resigned and left corporate finance and start-ups forever, ended a long term relationship, moved back to the coastal city where I grew up and started training for a half ironman (later ironman and ultra marathons). I was still bored. I decided to study a natural health nutrition course which started a process of healing from inside out. Growing up in a family of butchers, it was never a viable idea to go vegan but the theory was telling me that there was no other way. I gave up animal products, graduated as a health coach, healed my insides and made the South African team for triathlon. All of this landed me on stages around South Africa talking about my story. I wanted more. Becoming a plant-based athlete role model, I also started a podcast interviewing change-makers around the world. Before long, I had many people approaching me thanking me for changing their life. Including my butcher dad. At 68 I inspired him to go plant-based and lose 50kg, heal his diabetes in 3 weeks and come off 9 schedule 5 drugs. I knew health coaching was the direction I wanted to go but it wasn’t the end. I loved helping people find their purpose. Every session with clients turned into a life coaching session. It all came down to one thing. People were finding solace in food. With my experience in 4 years now in recovery and self improvement over many years, I changed my offering to be an empowerment coach. I believe that step one is to learn how to love ourselves again (This is primary food) and then learn how to nourish our bodies with food (secondary food). Nothing is separated. We cannot try and heal through food alone or writing a journal alone. Rehab taught me that to heal fully, I needed to break myself down and unlearn what society had taught and then build myself up again on a base of compassion, vulnerability and self love.
I am now an empowerment coach helping people find their purpose all over the world through video consulting and in person. I travel the world with my vegan chef fiancé, Claire Sharryn Roberto, opening up vegan cafe’s, giving talks, running workshops and soon lifestyle retreats.
Every time I help someone find their purpose, I learn more about myself.
- Karen Walker – Karen Walker is a consultant, author, and advisor to CEOs and senior leaders. She helps her clients grow their companies with successful outcomes that include IPOs, acquisitions, market share increases, and significant leadership development. Her clients include Inc. 500 start-ups and Fortune 500 firms.
Prior to launching her consultancy, Karen was employee #104 at Compaq Computer – then the fastest growing company in American and fastest to $1billion in revenue. In her 14 years as VP/Operating Services, she helped spur the creation of more than $15 billion in value.
No Dumbing Down: A No-Nonsense Guide for CEOs on Organization Growth is a book for a company’s senior-most leaders. It teaches them how to do a job only they can do: aligning the organization’s internal and external strategies for profitable, sustainable growth.
- Brian Rhea – Brian Rhea is a product designer, he has been building websites since 1994. With years of experience navigating the competing priorities of engineering, product, sales, and customer support, Brian helps companies ship profitable software. He believes that knowing how to build something is easy compared to knowing what to build. Brian would love to assure your audience that they won’t waste time chasing bad ideas when it comes to choosing the best product.
- Warren Bravo – Warren is a Co-founder and CEO of Green Relief, a successful cannabis company in Canada. They are the only licensed cannabis producers using the aquaponics methods. Warren talks about the company’s unique growing techniques and how it allows the production of better-than-organic medical cannabis. He gives insights into the organization’s expansion plans, both within and beyond Canadian borders and a potential IPO in 2018. Warren loves growing his socially responsible company and is excited to share his experience.
- Leslie Smith – Leslie Smith, managing director for Commercial Direct. Leslie led the launch of Silver Hill Funding in 2016, and is building on that experience to spearhead the launch of the consumer-facing direct lender, Commercial Direct. Leslie is an expert on the subject of commercial real estate investing! An experienced financial services professional and thought leader with more than 20 years in the industry, she has been instrumental in leading multiple initiatives that expanded companies into international markets, as well as developing systems and programs to drive operational productivity and efficiency.