Weekly Podcasts since 2015 for Executives Worldwide
Your Questions Answered
KimBJanuary 18, 2017
This week Kim and Fulyana have made a start on answering some of the questions sent in by listeners. This is the first of 3 podcasts where some suggestions will be discussed in brief with a view to longer podcasts on some of the topics at a later date. (Thanks to everyone who sent in questions!)
In this podcast the questions are:
– Should I be feared or respected as a senior manager?
– How do I speak confidently/positively about “failures”?
– How can I think on my feet in an unfamiliar location?
– Is it possible to treat everyone as equal?
– When is the best time to take a holiday?
– What do I do if the system falls apart when I am not there?